Experienced Sales Leader:
If you love helping others succeed, this is the opportunity for you.
Appointbook is the online scheduling service that helps local business owners fill their calendars, promote their services, and access their schedules from anywhere. We help businesses better serve their clients while dramatically reducing phone tag, missed calls, and missed opportunities. With the task of scheduling out of the way, our users have more time to focus on what they love.
Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll build and inspire a team of Independent Sales Consultants passionately committed to the success of local business owners while enjoying the freedom and rewards of building their own thriving business.
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven sales leader with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer new markets, grow a thriving sales team and benefit from a generous compensation model. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance within our organization by demonstrating a tenacious self-starter work ethic. If you excel in hands-on, entrepreneurial roles evangelizing B2B products, Appointbook is the place for you.
- Build a thriving region by identifying and recruiting salespeople with the aspirations, abilities and qualities to build a successful Appointbook business
- Meet or exceed regional sales targets by implementing new sales strategies and relentlessly targeting goal achievement
- Develop top-selling salespeople with ongoing sales training, coaching, motivation and praise
- Interact regularly with all salespeople and conduct opportunity meetings as appropriate
- Review and analyze regional performance to identify and address performance gaps
- Build action plans for field activities based on current strategies
- Promptly respond to client requests and honor all commitments
- Provide ongoing product support and training as needed
- 5+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of success in a similar sales management role
- Experience identifying and recruiting top-selling salespeople
- Excellent leadership skills including mentoring, coaching, and motivating
- Excellent presentation, communication and listening skills; team player attitude a must
- High level of business acumen with distinctive problem-solving skills and a win-win mindset
- Social courage, contagious enthusiasm and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
Conscious Business Philosophy
Appointbook operates to generate every form of value that matters: social, emotional, and financial. We aim to create prosperity for everyone connected to our business: customers, employees, independent consultants, and neighbors alike. We make decisions out of love for all of our stakeholders and innovate purposefully to bring about positive change. Our higher purpose is to bring a little more happiness to the lives of our users, each other and the planet. We’re a technology company, powered by love.
Send us your resume and include a cover letter mentioning why this opportunity may be a great fit for you!
Appointbook is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and is committed to making decisions based on merit. Appointbook desires to maintain a professional relationship with all Independent Consultants, employees, and clients that is free of harassment and discrimination due to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. Appointbook will make reasonable efforts to accommodate those physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified Independent Consultant.