We developed this service to help you easily make and accept appointments online. We’ve made every effort to draft our Brand Guidelines to be readable by people like us. Unfortunately, the realities of the legal world make this a challenging task. So, should you have any questions or concerns or would simply like to better understand how we do things at Appointbook, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Appointbook Brand Guidelines
Updated August 1st, 2015
These Brand Guidelines are for Users, developers, and other parties wishing to use Appointbook’s trademarks or service marks in promotional, advertising, instructional, reference materials, or on their own web sites. Use of Appointbook trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized. If you are an Appointbook Independent Consultant, you are subject to additional restrictions.
By using an Appointbook trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Appointbook is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Appointbook’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Appointbook’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Appointbook trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Appointbook trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Appointbook. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
By using the Appointbook marks you agree to follow this Brand Guidelines policy and to the Appointbook Terms and Conditions of Use. Appointbook reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, or to make use of our marks in a way that is not covered by these guidelines, please contact support through the Support & Knowledge Base and include a visual mockup of intended use.
As outlined in this policy, use only Appointbook provided logos and graphic elements.
3. Safety Space
When using our logos with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the logo.
Appointbook Blue for the Web
Appointbook Blue for Print (Matte)
Appointbook Blue for Print (Glossy)
Appointbook Black (dark grey)
5. Usage Guidelines
The Appointbook marks include, but are not limited to, the Appointbook name, the full Appointbook logo, the Appointbook “a” logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the Appointbook Service. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Appointbook, or in a way that confuses Appointbook with another brand. When permitted, use our official and unmodified Appointbook logos to represent Appointbook.
- Change the color of the logos.
- Remove the ® (Registered Mark).
- Obstruct or overprint any part of the logos.
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
6. Promoting your Appointbook account online
- Use one of the official Appointbook buttons or tabs to link to your account online. These can be found under My Business > Website Tools.
- Advertise your business profile address to send users directly to your profile. i.e. appointbook.com/yourbusinessname
- Manipulate the Appointbook logos.
- Display the Appointbook logo or trademarks larger than your own marks.
- Use any other artwork from our site.
- Create your own buttons or images using our logos.
7. Using the Appointbook brand in advertising or marketing materials
- Obtain written permission prior to use by contacting support through the Support & Knowledge Base with a visual mockup of intended use.
8. Naming applications, products, or domains
- Name your website, product, or application with something unique.
- Use “Appointbook”, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof in the name of your website, application or product.
- Register a domain containing “Appointbook”, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Apply for a trademark with a name including “Appointbook”, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Brand Guidelines policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. The Appointbook mailing address is:
524 San Anselmo Avenue, Suite 325
San Anselmo, CA 94960